Have you heard? The 4th Tahoe Tourism, Technology + Marketing Workshop will be held on November 6, 2014 in South Lake Tahoe. Developed to provide marketing and tourism executives with a forum where they can learn about specific technologies and how to apply them to their own marketing efforts, this information rich one-day event is a great educational opportunity for digital marketers of all stripes.
Whether you’re looking for a crash course in the basics of online reputation management, or a more strategic understanding of how to integrate and measure social media into your marketing plan, this unique event is one you don’t want to miss.
And if that’s not enough, we’ve got five reasons why you should register today.
- Learn – We pride ourselves on bringing you innovative ideas from engaging speakers, including those from outside the tourism industry. Whether you’re a digital marketing expert or not, you’ll come away with actionable tips from presenters ranging from USA Today Sports to Visit California.
- Network – We give you ample time to network with tourism and marketing folks from around the region (and beyond). Pro tip: bring business cards.
- Lake Tahoe – We won’t bore you with the many destination awards that Lake Tahoe has won. Put simply, it’s a pretty nice location for a conference. And the Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is offering rates for attendees, giving you an opportunity to explore before or after the event.
- Professional development – Ensure you are more valuable to your company (and clients) by making yourself a more strategic and knowledgeable digital marketer. The Tahoe Tourism, Technology + Marketing Workshop gives you the tools to do just that.
- Great value – Take advantage of Early Registration Rates and you’ll save 40% off regular rates. That’s a deal you can’t refuse.
What are you waiting for? Register for the Tahoe Tourism, Technology + Marketing Workshop today. You’ll be glad you did.